Terms & Conditions
- For a full course, payment to be taken prior to course commencing.
- Intro and private sessions, payment can be taken on the day.
- I currently don’t run drop in classes but if clients have signed up to two full courses or they are doing regular private sessions with me, they are welcome to drop in on any additional classes, availability permitting. This will be charged at £12 a session.
- If you join a course part way through you will only be charged for the remainder of the course.
Only once payment is received is your place on the course reserved.
- Notice of 24 hours must be given if cancelling a Private Pilates session or Sports/Remedial Massage.
- Full payment will be required if notice is given later than this.
- Course fees cannot be reduced or refunded if you miss or cannot make any classes but you are welcome to join another class, availability permitting, to make up your total for the course.
Health and Safety:
- Please make a note of emergency fire exits when you enter CMAC. All shoes, bags and coats should be left in the reception area. No water is to be taken past the waiting area.
- Pilates is a very gentle and safe form of exercise and is used frequently to treat mobility problems and injury. I will always aim to bear each client’s personal needs in mind when planning classes but it is the responsibility of the client to inform me at the start of class if they have any specific problems on the day. Equally the client must be responsible for their own body and if they feel joint pain or back/neck pain during any of the exercises please let me know immediately.
- PHIIT is a high intensity form of Pilates. It is not recommended for anyone with chronic back/joint or muscular problems. All clients must sign a health waiver before starting these classes.